- Nuclear Power in Iran
Despite resistance from certain countries, Iran has gone ahead to test and launch some of its nuclear missiles.
- US and Middle East International Relations
The history and the last events on the world arena showed that the sphere of the international relations in the Middle East represents one of the most discussed and politically sharpened issues in the world politics.
- Mexican Drug Cartels
The paper discusses drug trafficking in Mexico and drug cartels effect: rampant violence, heightened corruption, human rights violation, impact on public health, human trafficking.
- Iran’s Nuclear Program
The paper considers Iran’s Nuclear Program and international politics towards it, applicable methods to control it, political consensus and agreements on the Iran Nuclear Deal.
- China’s Relations With North Korea
The bilateral relations between the People’s Republic of China and North Korea have existed for several decades. North Korea considers China as one of its allies.
- Politics: Iran and Saudi Arabia's Regional Balance of Power
The conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia has been the main cause of instability in the Persian Gulf. This conflict has elicited debates internationally among Western countries.
- The US Foreign Policies on China
This research explores matters related to China’s border disputes, currency, trade, security, diplomacy, energy, governance, and other emerging issues from a realism perspective.
- The Rise of China and Its Effects on the US
This paper focuses on the effects of the rise of China on US-China relations as it promotes economic development in the US and has an influence on US foreign policy.
- China’s National Interests and Regional Relations
China relies on its national interests and acts according to them because it the concept, vital to the sphere of foreign policy and shape its regional relations.
- Iran and the Western World' Relation
This paper argues that Iran is using its present power and influence in the affected countries to obtain a better deal in its negotiations with the Western countries.
- US Military Involvement in Mexico’s Drug Wars
The relationships of the United States and Mexico are developed in different directions and regulated by a number of laws and regulations.
- China’s Foreign Policy and Its Development
China became one of the leading economies in the world. China has employed a capitalist sort of economic development, which emphasizes on the maximum utility of human resources.
- Women Inclusion in the United States Army
The inclusion of women in ground combat branches in the US Army has been an acutely transforming step forward for decades to come.
- China: Military Transformation and Regional Impact
This paper highlights the reasons behind the concerted efforts by China to strengthen its military. It lists the regional repercussions that may result from this transformation.
- China: The Next Superpower?
This paper discusses the status of China in global perspective and China emerging in economic, political, and military influence to support them to become the next superpower.
- Iran’s Nuclear Program and American Foreign Policy
The paper argues that the US should collaborate with other countries in thwarting the nuclear development program of Iran to increase the efficiency of its foreign policy.
- Military Humanitarian Intervention and International Law
This paper will examine a hypothetical scenario of military humanitarian intervention in violation of the UN Security Council (UNSC) resolution.
- Is the Current US Policy in the Middle East Effective?
The twentieth and twenty-first century US policies in the Middle East have somehow concentrated on oil resources in the region.
- Israel-Palestine Relationship and State Interests
This paper outlines the current Israel-Palestine relationship, explains the objectives and preferences of Israel, and explores the interests of the state in various spheres.
- Nation-State Characteristics
A nation-state is a state that acquires its political identity from the sovereign service that it offers a particular country.
- Iran’s Nuclear Program and US President’s Position
One of the most contentious issues today is Iran’s nuclear program. This report highlights the US President’s position regarding the nuclear disputes between Iran and Israel.
- Balance of Power Between Iraq and Kuwait
The balance of power is sufficient for testing the Iraq and Kuwait war. It shows that the nations were self-interested. Iraq wanted to improve its economic situation.
- United States-East Asia International Relations
The present report will examine the arguments that oppose the idea that the US should remove or reduce its military powers in East Asia.
- Mandatory Military Service in the United States
More commonly called as ‘the draft’ or mandatory military service, conscription has already been utilized in the United States and is presently being observed in several countries.
- The War in the Middle East and Iraq
The paper will point out the major events in the Middle region that lead to U.S. war with Iraq and I will focus on the aftermath.
- Foreign Aid Policies in Afghanistan
Political analysts on the global platform have increasingly questioned the motive of aid meant for development and growth purposes to the less developing countries and countries on recovery paths.
- American Foreign Policy in Colombia
US foreign policy in Colombia came as a result of the massive consumption of illegal drug substances in the US. The United States saw this as another security threat.
- International Law Without World Government
Concurrent sessions of this essay shall identify and analyze reasons that make International law believers emphasize having a world government.
- US Foreign Policy: Flaws and Contention
This paper will try to discuss the US foreign policy flaws and contentions using three journal articles about US foreign policy with accompanying summary of the various sources consulted.
- Pros and Cons of Canada's Relationships With US
The purpose of this article is to prove that bilateral relations are largely beneficial to the United States and Canada, despite their diplomatic differences and trade imbalances.
- International Relations Theory and International Law
Theories of international relations and International law provide a basis on which states relate with each other.
- The UN Policy: Dispute in the East China Sea
In the policy paper, the UN provides contextual data on the dispute in the East China Sea, analyzes it and similar cases, and proposes possible policy options and recommendations.
- Women at War: Barriers and Difficulties
The purpose of this paper is to discuss the military and female soldiers as well as to analyze the difficulties and barriers that women in combat face nowadays.
- The US Navy: Organizational Behavior
The purpose of this paper is to examine the influence of various organizational areas on the organizational behavior of the US Navy.
- The Marine Corps as the Best Choice for Those Who Want to Join the American Disciplined Forces
The military is one of the options available to many young people who want to protect and serve the United States while earning a good salary.
- Israeli Entrepreneurship’ Contribution to Peace in the Gulf Countries
Analysis of how Israeli entrepreneurship in the fields of water desalination systems, and military defense contribute towards peace and stability in the political order of the GCC.
- Roles of Non-Commissioned Officers in the US Army
NCOs with a rich knowledge base and a broad set of skills can provide the most benefit and ensure that the operation will be successful.
- Is Conflict the Natural Outcome of Interaction?
This essay will examine the state and interaction in the international system in order to answer the question of whether conflicts between states can be avoided.
- South China's Contingency Intelligence Augmentation Plan
The Sino-American relationship is incredibly complex in the modern-day, consisting of a strong military and intelligence apparatus with differing national interests.
- Leadership in the U.S. Army
Military leadership is aimed at influencing the Army members by providing motivation, direction, and purpose to accomplish the mission.
- The Concept of Mission Command
The purpose of this paper is to define and describe the concept of mission command and evaluate the opportunity of its use in practice as a senior non-commissioned officer.
- The Donovian Forces' Influence on the USA
The U.S. military is affected by the efforts of the Donovian forces in undermining its military activity. This could have significant consequences for the war.
- How Does Influence Affect Unit Readiness?
One of the key attributes that ensure that the intended objectives are realized of any military unit is that of readiness. Influence is an attribute that dictates performance.
- Dictators in Latin America: How They Come to Power
Dictatorship has become a part of Latin America history ever since the times of revolutions. Some dictators created stability.
- Military Reserve: History, Function and Purpose
The federal government, through the department of defense, has remained committed to ensuring the reserve individuals are competent and ready for emergency duties.
- Sexual Harassment and Assault in Military Settings
Sexual harassment and sexual assault are major issues in military settings, which destroy and ruin the lives of many victims involved.
- How the U.S. Army Maintains the Professional Status
The US army maintains its professionalism through its doctrine of discretional judgment. Efficiency is the primary principle that drives the military which protects the country.
- Military Sealift Command: Strategic Plan Proposal
The mission of Military Sealift is focused and value-driven in a bid to support the nation by delivering supplies and conducting specialized missions across the world’s oceans.
- Women in Combat Roles in the US Army
If women are allowed to participate in combat roles, popularize the notion and prove to society that they are just as capable of fighting for their country as men are.
- Jomini vs Clausewitz
The main task of this essay is to clarify differences, and which of these two theorists is more relevant today.
- What Should the Army Do With the Increase in Its End Strength?
The army should consider utilizing the extra increased end strength to match the ARFORGEN model and increase the Army National Guard end strength ceiling.
- Regional Security Cooperation in Ethiopia
The United States has enough reasons to increase security power in Ethiopia, relying on its past relationships, recent social changes, and humanitarian potential.
- Differences between the Four Types of Authorities
There are four types of authorities: policy, statutory, budgetary , and execute authorities. This essay discusses the most significant differences between them.
- Negative Effects of Military Conscription
The paper’s goal is to explain that military conscription would make the United States witness adverse consequences, including violating free will, increased crime rates, etc.
- Satellites Communication: Military Application
Using the satellite, the military personnel can be able to effectively stage the terrorist attacks and monitor any threats.
- Warfare in the 21st Century and Operational Law
The paper discusses the nature of warfare in the 21st century and the key challenges it presents for operational law.
- International Law and Politics in the Bin Laden Raid, 2011
Because Bin Laden presented continuing, imminent threat, the U.S. had every reason to secretly enter Pakistan and slay him to ensure human safety and security.
- Is China’s Rise a Threat for the United States
China and the US are two states possessing nuclear weapons, so a military conflict is impossible or will be prevented by other countries.
- Authoritarian Leaders and US Foreign Policy
In this paper, the US foreign policy, its support of the authoritarian leaders, and their possible positive roles on the world stage will be considered.
- Civil-Military Relations in American History
The military needs to share part of their autonomy with the civilians to regulate their selfish and illegal operations.
- The Challenges Related to Broadening Assignments
The issues associated with broadening experiences include the limitations they put on the Soldiers’ career development, the lack of practical knowledge.
- Sir Robert Peel’s Position on Policing
The purpose of this article is to review Sir Robert Peel's position on policing as well as current issues in the criminal justice system.
- Mandatory National Service Program in the United States
This paper states that mandatory service would impose on the citizens’ freedom of choice, make them miserable, and place them under a financial burden doing more harm than good.
- An Analysis of the Mungiki Vigilante Group in Kenya
Failure employ military intervention may see Kenya experiencing rebel terror similar to what is happening in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Somalia.
- Concepts of Global Positioning Systems for Defense
This paper will discuss information about concepts of the global positioning system emphasizing its use in defense.
- Drug Problem in the US Navy and Naval Criminal Investigative Service
The report specifically purposes to capture the drug problem in the U.S. Navy and evaluate some of the measures of the Criminal Investigative Service for fighting the problem.
- Military Information Support Operations
The primary goal of Military Information Support Operations is to employ information to alter the perceptions and behavior of foreign authorities and individuals.
- The Foundation of Army Leadership
The purpose of this essay is to discuss the foundation of army leadership and what is expected of military chiefs.
- The Importance of Respect in the Military
Understanding the essence of customs and courtesies is essential in ascertaining the importance of respect in the military.
- Army Values and Recommended Adaptation Approach
Army values are critical in developing a progressive and disciplined force of soldiers. Ethical values are objective in maintaining an environment of respect among individuals.
- Women in Elite Combat Units
The given paper will prove those female soldiers should be considered for recruitment because women make up a great number of those eligible to serve; they are not physically weaker.
- The Problem of Humanitarian Interventions in the South Africa
The problem of peacekeeping and humanitarian intervention as a part of it has not been unambiguously resolved so far since arguments against it gain more and more popularity.
- "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" Policy Affecting Military Readiness
The "Don't Ask, Don't Tell Policy" (DADT) doesn't allow members of the US military to divulge their sexual orientation especially if they are bisexuals or homosexuals.
- The Militarization of Outer Space
The international space laws and treaties present only diplomatic approaches to deter future militarization of space.
- Military Modernization in Indonesia
This article examines Indonesia's military modernization from the perspective of democratization theory, international political economy, and terrorism.
- Whose War Is It? How Canada Can Survive in the Post-9,11 World?
The book "Whose War Is It?" extends on the unwillingness of the Canadian government to fortify the military power and capabilities of their armed forces.
- The Benefits of Mandatory Military or Public Service
Mandatory public service gives the nation a variety of benefits, including profits for the government and a number of opportunities for the individual.
- The Matter of Private Military Contractors and Blackwater: For and Against
Blackwater is one of the companies that had a heavy presence in Iraq during the American-led invasion. This company was contracted to provide security in addition, to other services.
- Functions of AMEDD NCO Corps
This paper discusses the impact of multiple long-term deployments on soldiers, and the effectiveness of Battlemind Training in transitioning home.
- Military Transformation in United States
The paper analyzes Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMT) and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) as some of the shifts the military has adopted to have an advantage.
- The United Nations Peacekeeping Failures
This paper will identify the causes of the failure of the United Nations Peacekeeping Operations in Rwanda, Darfur, and Srebrenica.
- The Adjutant General's Corps and Its Representatives
The Adjutant Generals Corps is a branch of the United States military whose mandate is to provide a wide range of services including administration.
- Private Military Contractors: Law and Operations
Private military contractors offer security services that are akin to those offered by the military department employed by the government but in a limited way.
- Non-State Actors and Criminal Networks
NGO was formulated by the UN. It is associated with organizations that are working independently without government influence or guidance.
- Unification of the United States Armed Forces
The United States unified Army and Air Force, and the Navy and Marines Force is the idea that should be realized by the United States government.
- Aspects of Civilian-Military Linkage
Civilian-military linkage is a vital issue, which goes hand in hand with the social, political, and economic well-being of an established and mature nation.
- Pan-Asianism Movement and Geopolitics
Pan-Asianism represents a movement with aim of liberating Asia from foreign occupation. The main phase of cooperation was for a longer time represented by Japan and China.
- Public International Law: Osama Bin Laden Killing
The research concerns the issue of whether killing Osama bin Laden by military forces of the United States of America was lawful under international law.
- The U.S Army Readiness: Philippines and Afghanistan
For decades, the US Army has participated in many battles across the globe. This paper will look at the American soldiers’ readiness during the Philippines and Afghanistan battles.
- President Trump’s Approach to Foreign Policy
President Trump has worked to reduce the presence of American forces outside of the nation throughout his time in office.
- Followership vs. Servant Leadership in Military
In the army, leadership is the capacity of influencing other people by providing them with a purpose, direction, and encouragement for accomplishing a specific goal.
- The Foundations of US Army Leadership
US Army leadership comprises a combination of democratic foundations and values to enhance competencies in administration, development, achievement, and change.
- Alliances and Strategic Partnerships in 21st Century
Alliances and strategic partnerships will only continue to benefit the mobilization posture of the U.S. as new threats continue to emerge in the era of great power competition
- Neorealism vs. Neoliberalism: Comparative Analysis
The neoliberalism and neorealism debate has remained dominant in the International Relations theory over the past few decades.
- The Military Core Values
The military core values are significant because they form a strong teamwork culture, respect, and excellence.
- The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery Test
The Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test has to be taken by military recruits. It is aimed at determining if a person is suitable for service in the U.S. Army.
- Threee Modern Military Conflicts
Citizens play a significant role in the resolution of political and ethnic conflicts that emerge in various nations across the world.
- The US Army Training & Doctrine Command's Features
Evaluating the activities of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command includes analyzing its key development areas, its structure and the processes that it accomplishes.
- "Military Chaplains and Religious Diversity" by Kim Hansen
Kim Hansen’s book "Military Chaplains and Religious Diversity" indicates the concern towards the growing religious diversity in the country and its impact on the US military.
- The Importance of Devoting One’s Life to Issues that Help Others
This paper discusses the importance of devoting one’s life to issues that help others and an example of a person willing to assist the entire population – the military.
- Professionalism and Ethics in the Military
The given essay will comment on why professionalism and ethics are significant for the military and how it is possible to promote them.
- The Shift in Power: Advantages and Disadvantages
The paper focuses on the growth of the military as an important aspect of the expansion of the executive branch.
- Moral Motivation of Military Officials for Engaging in Torture
The following paper aims at exploring the progress made in recent decades and, more importantly, determining the reasons for the separate occurrences of violence.
- Gender Differences in Military Negotiations
This paper aims to identify gender differences in military negotiations to explore the ground for equality between men and women.
- The Role of Military Force Today
The article “The Changing Face of Power” contains interesting observations on the nature of power in the 21st century, and that military force no longer embodies absolute power.
- Army Leadership Foundations
It is safe to say that the army is one of the primary and necessary government institutions. This paper describes and investigates the foundations of the US Army leadership.
- Military Leadership: The Role of Communication
Leaders in the military have to apply the best communication tactics to ensure that all members are informed, well supported, and guided to complete their operations efficiently.
- “U.S. Airstrikes Target Iran-Backed Militias in Syria...”: Summary
According to the article “U.S. Airstrikes Target Iran-backed Militias...”, the U.S. initiated military actions against Iran – the first military campaign under President Biden.
- Accountability and Communication in the US Army
The essay has presented a detailed explanation of what roles accountability and communication occupy in the US Army
- The Intelligence War in the Gulf
The Persian Gulf War, commonly referred to as the Gulf War was a combat operation waged against Iraq by a coalition force comprised of 40 nations.
- Reasons to Live Off Military Base in Okinawa
I would prefer to live off a military base while being stationed in Okinawa, Japan. First of all, I consider the factor of living accommodations and space.
- Respect in the Army Importance
This essay examines the role of respect in the U.S. Army and discusses its importance among soldiers of any position.
- Primary Source Analysis: Major Problems in American Military History
In the primary document, General William Mitchell discusses the issue of air forces within the United States military.
- Women in the Military: Deductive and Inductive Arguments
Deductive reasoning can be applied to the issue of women in the military by means of proceeding from premises surrounding the topic to a logical conclusion.
- US Army Training & Doctrine Command
This study examines the direct transition of military leadership traits into civilian organizations while systematization of transferable traits desirable in business.
- Military Readiness: Unit Training
The paper discusses readiness. It is a term used in the United States that refers to the production, deployment, and sustainability of military forces.