📝 Corruption Research Paper Examples
- Mexican Drug CartelsThe paper discusses drug trafficking in Mexico and drug cartels effect: rampant violence, heightened corruption, human rights violation, impact on public health, human trafficking.
- Police Corruption, Motivation, and AccountabilityThis paper explores the police corruption issue, the motivation behind this behavior, how it can be combated and discusses why corruption is not a necessary aspect of police work.
- Ethics and Character in Criminal Justice SystemEthics and character are very important issues especially in law enforcement because they provide standards for excellent service delivery and performance.
- African Political Parties` Endeavour for Implementation the DemocracyThe paper showes African political parties struggles to integrate multi-party democracy in their countries and International community involvement to institutionalize the politics.
- Indian Politics and CorruptionIndia is one of the countries that continue to experience cases of electoral fraud, manipulation, and injustice.
- E-government and DemocracyE-government and democracy integration has expanded democratic space where citizens can express their feelings and aspiration without fear.
- The Concept of Police CorruptionThis paper will explore the concept of police corruption, with a focus on criminal cops that engage in criminal behavior as active law enforcement officers.
- Noble Cause Corruption Among Law Enforcement OfficialsThe article examines the noble cause of corruption among law enforcement officials as the Achilles heel of the criminal justice system.
- Middle East DemocratizationDemocratization can be understood as the process by which a political organization becomes democratic in its ruling. Democracy remains to be the most effective form of governance.
- Does Power Corrupt: DiscussionThe author believes that power is not a universal factor that determines the behavior and personality of an individual and that it does not really corrupt people.
- Police Corruption. Definition and TypesPolice corruption is a serious issue in police departments that is not always easy to measure, and it is critical to recognize the variety of its forms.
- Police Corruption and its CausesPolice corruption refers to the taking of bribes, illegally transferring confiscated goods, and laundering money.
- Corruption as a Western ConceptCorruption is a Western concept and is not applicable to traditional societies, where corruption does not have such a negative meaning.
- Police Challenges - The Formula of SuccessThe success of the police departments at curbing issues of corruption and brutality will mean success to society in fighting crime.
- Political Bribery and Abscam OperationEven though it helped to reveal corruption among politicians and government officials, the Abscam operation could risk civil liberties and ineffective enforcement of the law.
- Law in the Police Service and Meaning of Police EthicsThe following report is on ethics and law in the police service. Police ethics are imperative in the police service as they enhance and build the service.
- Noble Cause Corruption within Law EnforcementThe impacts of the officers’ actions have far reaching consequences on the community, individual officers, the police force.
- The Problem of Authorities' CorruptionCorruption is a problem that arises from the power of authorities. One can divide corruption into economic and abuse of power.
- Analysis of Government ChallengesThe population's trust in government is continuously endangered by the cases of corruption and misuse of power committed by individuals in positions of public officials.
- US Congress: House of Representatives and SenateThis paper’s objective is to discuss the issues of polarization and corruption in the two chambers of Congress that negatively impact U.S. legislation.
- Corruption and Bureaucracy: Role of Managerial TraitsCorruption is the abuse of the entrusted power for personal gain. It can be categorized into three major aspects: grand corruption, petty corruption, and political corruption.
- Foreign Aid Hurts Developing Countries Instead of Helping ThemInstead of helping developing countries overcome the economic crises, foreign aid hinders development and does little to help populations in need.
- Corruption in the New York Police DepartmentThe Knapp Commission investigation showed that corruption in the police department of New York had been in existence since 1845.
- Baltimore Police Department's Corruption ScandalThe case of the Baltimore Police Department is an example of deeply rooted corruption. Consequently, the US authorities charged eight officers, with violating the law.
- Hassan Ali Khayre: The Greatest Prime MinisterPrime Minister Hassan Ali Kheyre is a great politician who has already achieved significant results in a number of fields such as the restoration of the army.
- Corruption in the Democratic Republic of CongoThis paper argues that the high levels of corruption in the DRC contribute to the state’s underdevelopment manifesting in the diminishing rule of law.
- Racial Background of Mass Incarceration in the USThe US has the highest number of people incarcerated compared to any other country in the world. Many people are detained because of their racial background.
- The Latin American Union's Objectives and PoliciesThe major objective of the Latin American Union is to promote, project, and protect the members' economic and cultural heritage, social development, and political stability.
🏆 Best Corruption Essay Titles
- Anti-corruption Versus Political Security
- Bank Chartering and Political Corruption in Antebellum New York
- Bureaucratic Corruption and Endogenous Economic Growth
- Corruption and Economic Development
- Anti-corruption Agencies: Rhetoric Versus Reality
- Corporate Influence and Political Corruption
- Corruption in Education Sector: Democratic Republic of Congo
This paper explores corruption in the Democratic Republic of Congo’s educational system and recommends curbing the threatening habit.
- Two Different Elements of Corruption
- Africa Government’s Corruption and Irresponsibilities
- Corruption and Economic Growth: An Econometric Survey of the Evidence
- Media’s Inclusive Representation of Criminal Justice
The question of whether the media represents the Criminal Justice System exclusively as a successful institution is answered through the discussion in this paper.
- Between Corruption and Development: The Political Economy of State Robbery in Nigeria
- Bribery, Corruption, Graft, and Corruption
- Anti-corruption Campaigns and Corporate Information Release in China
- Drug Trafficking, Money-Laundering, Corruption, and Assaults in Jails and Society
Drug trafficking is the illegal trade non-medicinal substances subjected to drug laws and money laundering is the illicit process of money converting earned from illegal activities.
- Corruption and Bureaucratic Structure in a Developing Economy
- Combating Corruption for Accelerated Development
- Civic Engagement and Corruption in 20 European Democracies
- Police Corruption Issue in the United States
Police corruption is not unique to a particular state but a widespread problem in the United States. It is seen in myriad forms and continues to run down many police departments.
- Corruption and Bicameral Reforms
- Corruption and Bribery Assessment: Econometrics Algorithms and Perception Index
- Citizens Voice Against Political Corruption
- Bribery and Money Laundering by African Organizations
This research aims to highlight the possible solutions to the issue to decrease bribery and money laundering by leader organizations in African countries.
- Bureaucratic Corruption and Profit Tax Evasion
- Assessing the Political and Socio-Economic Impact of Corruption Among Nations
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Corruption
- Anti-money Laundering and Anti-corruption Strategies
- Anti-corruption Policy Making, Discretionary Power and Institutional Quality
- Aid, Terrorism, and Foreign Direct Investment: Empirical Insight Conditioned on Corruption Control
- Anti-corruption: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Policy-Making
- Bribery in Occupational Safety and Health Administration
The paper examines corruption and its two major forms, bribery and extortion, how corruption is presented in OSHA, and what response is currently provided.
- Corruption and Decentralized Public Governance
- Black Money minus Corruption Is Benign
- Black Market Activities and Corruption in Pakistan Politics
- Accounting for Corruption: Taxes, the Shadow Economy, Endogenous Growth and Inflation
- The Negative Impact of Corruption in Supply Chain Management
The current paper states that bureaucratic corruption that concerns supply chain management processes remains an understudied issue.
- Bureaucratic Complexity and Impacts of Corruption in Utilities
- Anti-human Trafficking Policy Compliance: The Role of Corruption
- Anthem and Brave New World: Corruption in Utopia
- Corruption and Citizen Economic Capacity
- Whistleblowers and Whistleblowing: When Anti-Corruption Systems Fail
The degree of corruption is needed to force a whistleblower to go against his company, it can be argued that whistleblowing can occur without any evidence of gross misconduct.
- Bonding Social Capital and Corruption: A Cross-National Empirical
- Action Against Corruption and Corruption
- Anti Corruption and Bribery Policy
- Bureaucracy Intermediaries, Corruption and Red Tape
- Bureaucratic Corruption and the Dynamic Interaction Between Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- Control Rights, Bureaucratic Corruption and the Allocation of Resources
- Bureaucratic Competition and Public Corruption: Evidence From Transition Countries
- Corruption and Black Money in Politics
❓ Corruption Research Questions
- Does Corruption Hinder Trade for the New EU Members?
- Does Corruption Erode Trust in Government?
- Are Women More Likely Than Men to Oppose Corruption in China?
- Are Corruption and Taxation Really Harmful to Growth?
- Can Salaries and Re-Election Prevent Political Corruption?
- Are There Differences Between Perception of Corruption in Public and Private Sector?
- Does Corruption End the Dominant Party System?
- Does the Fight Against Corruption Require International Cooperation?
- Can Institutional Reforms Reduce Corruption?
- Does Foreign Direct Investment Decrease Corruption?
- How Corruption Affects the Public and Private Sectors?
- Does Corruption Promote Emigration?
- Are Corruption Levels Accurately Identified?
- Does Corruption Affect Economic Growth?
- Does Financial Development Reduce Corruption?
- How Can High Levels of Corruption in Central and Eastern Europe Be Explained?
- Does Corruption Increase Financial Development?
- Can the Exchange Rate Regime Influence Corruption?
- Can Corruption Constrain the Size of Governments?
- Does Political Corruption Affect Economic Growth in Transitional Democracies?
- Can Corruption Ever Improve an Economy?
- Can India Get Rid of Corruption?
- How Can Corruption Cause the Fall of a Nation?
- Does Better Governance Guarantee Less Corruption?
- Does Corruption Affect Income Inequality and Poverty?
- How Has Corruption Caused Great Suffering for the American People?
- Does Corruption Impede Economic Growth in Pakistan?
- Does Corruption Increase Emerging Market Bond Spreads?
- How Corruption Affects Productivity?
- Does Corruption Discourage International Trade?
- Does Rapid Liberalization Increase Corruption?