📝 Globalization Research Paper Examples
- Globalization DevelopmentThis paper traces the historical development of globalization in the context of the social, economic, political and environmental changes that happened during different periods.
- Globalization and International Trade in HistoryThe global trade commenced long ago with the initial trade activities involving the exchange of goods with goods, commonly known as the barter trade.
- China in Africa: Sino-African Relations AspectsMany believe that China is discovering Africa as an opportunity for Africa to capitalize on economic development through China's economic status and assistance.
- Mexico's Globalization and DemocratizationThis paper analyzes Mexico's place in the international wave of democratization as the resurgence of the global wave facilitated the realization of democratization in Mexico.
- International Relations Questions: United Nations OrganizationThe essay describes the role and activities of the UN on the world stage, as well as the popular revolutions in Libya and Tunisia-Egypt.
- International Governmental Organizations and InstitutionsNationalism and its underlying push factors has come to be recognized as the main regulators of the authority exercised by the superpowers in the period after the second world war.
- The Destructive Nature of CapitalismThe modern world of capitalism and globalization provides a framework for each member of the global community to follow.
- Foreign Policy Recommendation for 2009The US Government now faces complex dilemmas regarding the promotion of human rights, the punishment of crimes against humanity, and the scope for humanitarian intervention.
- International Political Science. Globalized EconomyA globalized economy is expected to bring some balance or equilibrium as more countries try to assert themselves as major contributors to international trade.
- Impact of Economic and Financial Globalization on the Sovereignty of StatesGlobalization and the rise of supranational organizations have watered down the concept of state sovereignty because of their immense influence on foreign policy.
- Exporting Deals Between the UK and South Africa: The Advantages and DisadvantagesWorld Trade Organization is actually a transformation of the General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs formed in the year 1947 for the promotion of world trade at the global level.
- Canadian Nationalism in Culture and PoliticsCanadian society is made of an infusion of indigenous and immigrant cultures, which have both been blended to create a national hegemonic identity of what it means to be Canadian.
- Warfare in the 21st Century and Operational LawThe paper discusses the nature of warfare in the 21st century and the key challenges it presents for operational law.
- Performance of Eurozone - ProblemsEuropeans require finding ways to rescue the single currency and think about the benefits that can be obtained from it, it is not easy to find a way out keeping.
- Police and Policing Challenges Placed by SocietyModern society places a number of important challenges on policing. Such challenges are connected to the usual areas where the work of the police is important.
- Changes in the 20th Century International PoliticsThe present paper looks at the most significant issues in international politics in the twentieth century that caused the most significant changes to take place across the world.
- Good Governance and DevelopmentGovernance is a broad term that applies to institutional management of local, national, and international magnitude.
- Spread of Capitalism, Imperialism and GlobalizationStarting from the late 16th century, European nations, especially Britain, had started overseas occupations starting with the Americas.
- Impact of Globalization and Technology on NegotiationThis paper aims to analyze the impact of globalization and technology on negotiation, considering the complicated history of the U.S.–China relationships.
- U.S. International Engagement and IsolationismThis paper suggests that an isolationist policy suits the United States much more than a liberal one because it protects its borders from various threats.
- International Law: Key Foundations, Globalization ImpactThis paper aims to discuss the key foundations of international law and in what ways globalization has impacted international law.
- Academic Debates in NeoliberalismThis article examines the definitions of Neoliberalism from the viewpoints of different scholars and discusses the opposing standpoints on Neoliberalism.
🏆 Best Globalization Essay Titles
- Assessing the Strengths and Weaknesses of Globalization
- Current Political Dimensions and Issues of Globalization
- Understanding the Human Rights
Human rights are the fundamental freedoms and rights to which all humans are entitled to simply for being human.
- Advantages and Risks Brought by Globalization
- Communication Revolution Globalization Process of the World
- Globalization’s Effects on Culture
The modern world exists in an era of globalization, which suggests increased interactions among people from all around the world.
- Comparing Assessing the Impact of Political or Economic Globalization
- Classification Criteria for the Phenomenon of Globalization
- The Role of Social Media in Globalization Essay
What is the role of social media in globalization? This essay answers the question and explains the importance and interdependence between globalization and social media.
- Competition, Globalization and the Decline of Inflation
- Corruption, Globalization, and Economic Growth: Theory and Evidence
- Culture, Globalization, and Intercultural Adaptation
In previous centuries, people lived within small communities, but today, individuals interact with people of different origins and cultures globally.
- Competitive Governments, Globalization, and Equalization Grants
- China, Globalization and Domestic Politics
- Education in the Globalization Era – Pro-Globalist View
The process of globalization has increased the intensity of the acquisition and application of knowledge, which is the primary source of economic growth in various countries.
- Exploring the Nexus Between Inflation and Globalization
- Foreign Policy, Globalization, and Nuclear Proliferation
- Higher Education and Globalization in Today’s Realities
This paper argues that there is a need to align higher education with globalization issues and today’s economic realities.
- Decentralization, Globalization, and Public Policy
- Double Movement, Globalization, and the Crisis
- The Science of Creativity in Modern Society
From the study of the science of creativity, a lot about imaginative secrets can be of great help for somebody to apply in their daily lives
- Beside the Golden Door: U.S. Immigration Reform in a New Era of Globalization
- Globalization Affect Human Rights
- Political White Collar Crime and State-Organized Crime
White-collar crime is defined as any crime that is committed by people of respectability or with high social status within their spheres of occupation.
- Establishing Long-Term Globalization Targets
- Economic Globalization and Its Impact on the World
- Difference Between Globalization and Internationalization
- Critical Thinking About Economic Globalization
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Globalization
- Emerging Economies and Globalization of India and China
- Dominican Republic’s Policies and Its Effects on Its Globalization
- Entrepreneurship, Globalization, and Public Policy
- Globalization’s Influence on Future Career Choices of Students
This small research aims to analyze the effects that globalization has on young men and women, who are in college, but that in the near future will be part of the labor market.
- Foreign Policy and Globalization Issues
- Globalization and the New Politics of Exchange Rates
- Coping With Globalization’s Impact on Monetary Policy
- Cold War and the U.S. Asia and Globalization
- Globalization and Human Resource Policies and Practices
Globalization’s impact on human resource management practices extends to new and present staff as a firm expands its operations to overseas states.
- Colonialism, Imperialism, and Globalization
- Factors Affecting the Spreading of Globalization Around the World
- Corruption, Globalization, and Development
- China, Globalization, Economic and Social Inequality Issues
- IKEA Company’s Globalization Process
The paper discusses IKEA in relation to the process of globalization and investigates some of its distinguishing features.
- Differences Between the Cold War System and Globalization
- Competition, Competition Policy, Competitiveness, Globalization, and Development
- Central Asia: Development Under Conditions of Globalization
- Economic and Political Globalization
- Argument for the Debate against Globalization
The shown in detail the factors that enabled the IKEA Company to emerge successful in the bid to expand in the international market and the strategy used to influence this success.
- Economic Globalization and the Change of Electoral Rules
- Adam Smith and Globalization: China’s Economic Evolution
- Economic Globalization, Domestic Politics and Income Inequality in the Developed Countries
- Globalization and Financial Decisions for Managers
Financial decisions play a pivotal role in the development and survival of any business. The effects of globalization on such decisions may be detrimental or beneficial to any organization.
- Capital Taxation, Globalization, and International Tax Competition
- Gender Equity and Globalization: Macroeconomic Policy for Developing Countries
❓ Globalization Research Questions
- Can Reforming Global Institutions Help Developing Countries Share More in the Benefits From Globalization?
- Can Latin America Tap the Globalization Upside?
- Can Local Farms Survive Globalization?
- Does Globalization Affect Growth?
- Can Taxes Help Ensure a Fair Globalization?
- Are the Concerns Over Globalization Justified?
- Does Financial Globalization Still Spur Growth in Developing Countries?
- What Are the Costs and Benefits of Globalization?
- Are African Countries Benefiting From Globalization?
- Can Social Spending Cushion the Inequality Effect of Globalization?
- Does Globalization Affect the Economic Growth of Bangladesh?
- Are Partner Preferences Changing With Globalization?
- Does Economic Globalization Affect Interstate Military?
- Are Democratic Regimes Antithetical to Globalization?
- Can Countries Manage Their Financial Conditions Amid Globalization?
- Does Globalization Cause and Deepen Poverty?
- What Are Positives Negatives of Globalization?
- What Has Been the Impact of Globalization on Poland?
- Does Economic Globalization Affect Regional Inequality?
- Can Countries With Severe Labor Market Frictions Gain From Globalization?
- Does Financial Globalization Help African Countries Develop?
- Does Financial Globalization Induce Better Macroeconomic Policies?
- Has Globalization Changed the Phillips Curve?
- What Are the Main Reasons for Increased Globalization?
- Does Globalization Benefit Developing Countries?
- Are Filipinos Ready for Globalization?
- Does Economic Globalization Affect the Level and Volatility of Labor Demand by Skill?
- Does Globalization Advocate for the Citizen?
- Does Financial Globalization Promote Risk Sharing?
- Can Globalization Outweigh Free-Riding?
- Could Developing Countries Take the Benefit of Globalization?