PII (Personally Identifiable Information) can be used for identifying an individual in context or for contacting, locating, or identifying a person.
To provide you with the best experience, you may be asked to provide your details, such as your phone number or email address.
All the information you submitted to DemoEssays.com, except for your payment information, is stored in our database.
We will delete your records within two business days if you wish so. Please contact us via email [email protected] to send this request.
To make your user experience more pleasant, we collect all the necessary data, such as your personal information. The information we collect includes but is not limited to name, gender, date of birth, the data you share with service providers, etc.
In case of uploading videos or photos to DemoEssays.com, your additional data may be gathered by us. It includes but is not limited to the date, time, and place the video photo was taken.
Access to your credit card or bank account is not stored, gathered, or available to us. We do not process or store on our servers any transactions. Third-party services handle all the transactions through a gateway provider. The personal information that you enter while completing a survey, signing up for a newsletter, registering, making a purchase, etc., is gathered by DemoEssays.com. It may be used by us for the following, but not limited, purposes:
- Contacting you after communication (phone or email requires, live chat, etc.)
- Responding to inquires or requests and sending newsletters
- Sending updates and information related to your orders and processing them
Following the CAN-SPAM Act, we do pur best to:
- Mention the physical address of our business or our site headquarters in messages
- Process unsubscribe/opt-out requests promptly
- Avoid using misleading or fake email subjects or addresses
- Put an unsubscribe link at each of the email’s bottom
- Check third-party email marketing services for compliance when it is used
Protection of Personal Information
DemoEssays.com is checked for the vulnerabilities, such as malware, security holes, etc., to make your experience as safe as we possibly can.
All your personal information is kept behind secure networks.
We will notify DemoEssays.com’s vendors, users, and visitors via in-site notifications within one business day if a data breach occurs.
Log Files Policy
Many websites, including DemoEssays.com, use log files. Log files are a part of hosting services’ analytics and only perform a standard hosting companies’ procedure of logging visitors to the site. Log files contain the following information:
- Type of browser
- Clicks number (sometimes)
- Time/date stamp
- IP (Internet Protocol) addresses
- ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Exit/referring pages
We use this data for site administration, demographic information gathering, trends analysis, and tracking users’ movement around the site. Other information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- Customizing or personalizing our web page content based upon information that the visitor sends via browser, such as visitors’ browser type
- Storing visitors’ preferences information
- Recording user-specific information about the web pages is visited or accessed by the site visitor.
- Cookies are used by the third-party vendor Google to serve ads on DemoEssays.com.
- DART cookie allows Google to serve ads to the visitors of DemoEssays.com based upon their visit to sites on the Internet, including DemoEssays.com.
Third-Party Ad Servers
Web beacons and cookies may be used on our site by some of our advertising partners.
You should refer to your individual browser options if you wish to disable cookies. Please refer to the browsers’ respective websites for more detailed information about specific web browsers’ cookie management.
We understand the importance of providing added protection to children online. We recommend parents and guardians dedicate some time to participate, observe, guide, and/or monitor their children’s online activity. No personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 is knowingly collected by DemoEssays.com. Please contact us as soon as possible (via the contact mentioned in the first paragraph) if you are a parent or a guardian, and you believe that DemoEssays.com has a child under the age of 13’s personally identifiable information in its database. DemoEssays.com will do its best to remove such data from our records promptly.
Online Applicability Only