📝 Immigration Research Paper Examples
- The US Immigration ProblemImmigration is an issue that continues to draw a lot of controversy in the United States. The number of immigrants, both legal and illegal, has increased steadily.
- The Immigration Policy in USThe issue of illegal Immigrants has been one of the most outstanding issues in the United States. Today, the number of illegal immigrants in the U.S stands at about 20 million.
- Immigration in USImmigration takes place because of political, social and economic problems, natural disasters and unfavorable weather or climate.
- Immigrant Policies in the USImmigration in the US is an issue that has threatened to destroy the very survival of society. Various groups feel that their rights and freedoms are violated.
- United States Immigration Policies and ProblemThe United States is one of the countries that have attracted the highest number of immigrants from all over the world. This research paper seeks to analyze the USA immigration policies and problems.
- China’s One-Child Policy' EffectsThe one-child policy in China was introduced in 1979. The paper seeks to carry out an analysis of the impact of China's one-child policy on US immigration.
- Immigration Reform and Citizenship for Illegal ImmigrantsThe paper overviews the current immigration crisis in the USA, improvement of the efficiency of the immigration system and presents arguments against the reform.
- Stopping Deportation of Undocumented ImmigrantsThe paper claims that President Obama should stop the deportation of undocumented immigrants because they are important to the growth of the American economy.
- American Border and Security Network ConstructionNot only illegal immigrants like to use the Mexican border, but also drug dealers. Therefore, the US government took action and reduced this problem.
- Governmental Influence on Immigration to the USThe question of legal conditions of immigrants' life and work on the US territory is covered by the Constitution and many federal laws.
- Federalism and Trump’s Approach to ImmigrationTrump’s time in office has radically changed the tone of public debate over the issue of American immigration.
- Normative Nature of Founding Principles and the Foundations of Bureaucratic EthicsThe lack of democratic governance may result in repressive forms of governance, in such a scenario, there is likely to be a shortage of bureaucratic ethics.
- Should Local and State Peace Officers Enforce Federal Immigration Laws?An analysis will be made of the impact that the local enforcement officers have on the public due to their lack of willingness to enforce immigration laws.
- Immigration and Unlawful Employment in the U.S.According to the Immigration and Nationality Act, the state governments are not legally entitled to take severe measures in terms of immigration management.
- Trump’s “Zero-Tolerance” Policy EffectThe family separation policy is part of the immigration policy initiated by the administration of the outgoing U.S. President Donald Trump.
- Government. Illegal Immigrants and National SecurityAll policies for illegal entry of immigrants and border security should be reformed with a new line of attack on how to keep drug lords, human trafficking from entering the US.
- America’s Great Political DivideStepping into the new position of a President, Barack Obama faced one of the biggest financial crises in US history.
- Arizona Immigration Law vs. Chinese Exclusion ActThis paper will analyze the similarities between the Chinese Exclusion Act (1882) and today's Arizona immigration law (SB 1070) in terms of why they became laws.
- Whose War Is It? How Canada Can Survive in the Post-9,11 World?The book "Whose War Is It?" extends on the unwillingness of the Canadian government to fortify the military power and capabilities of their armed forces.
- Police Involvement Towards Immigration Laws EnforcementThis paper aimed at determining the reasons underlying the disparity in police involvement towards the enforcement of national immigration laws.
- Mainstream Immigrant Integration Policy in FranceAfter the French riots of 2005, the problem of the immigrant groups has become more critical than ever for the French population.
- Deportees and Immigration Policy of the United StatesThe most critical policy issue in America today is the immigration policy. The main problem to be solved is the handling of the deportees.
- Donald Trump’s Migration Policy: Pros and ConsIt is difficult to identify positive features of Trump’s migration policy since it has caused much disagreement between the American establishment and the international community.
- U.S. Closes Trump-Era Office for Victims of Immigrant CrimeThe article gives a good representation of Trump's system, explanation as why it has been a wrong approach from the start.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of BREXIT to the UKThis paper discusses BREXIT's advantages (such as the UK reclaims its sovereignty) and disadvantages to the UK (such as loss of foreign direct investment).
- Failures in the System of Immigrant Detention: The Role of the US Marshals ServiceThe paper examines the history behind the US Marshals, the scope of the problem of immigration detention, the disregard for detainees’ mental health.
- Electing Progressive Candidates and Immigrant RightsI believe that electing progressive candidates from backgrounds similar to constituents will have a positive effect on the immigrants’ rights.
- Affordable Care Act and Illegal ImmigrationIncluding undocumented foreigners in the Affordable Care Act program exposes Americans to negative consequences that undermine their efforts to lead quality lifestyles.
- The Republican and Democratic Parties: Issues, Beliefs, and PhilosophyWhen it comes to issues, beliefs, and philosophy, the Republican and Democratic parties do not share the same opinion.
- The 14th US Congressional District of New York and Its RepresentativeFrom the demographics, and socio-economic facts, 14th Congressional district of New York is an ethnically diverse and one of the fast-growing within the New York state.
🏆 Best Immigration Essay Titles
- Concessional Amnesty and the Politics of Immigration Reforms
- Illegal Immigration Has a Negative Effect on the U.S. Economy
- America and Modern-Day Immigration
- Illegal Immigration Through Mexico and Canada
Illegal immigration represents a potential threat to national security because of the possibility that terrorists or agents of hostile governments can enter the United States.
- Border Control and Immigration Policy
- American Immigration and How It Affected American Society and Development
- Electoral Cycles, Partisan Effects, and U.S. Immigration Policies
- Impact of Immigration Reforms in the United States
This paper aims to look into the nature and status of illegal immigration in the United States, more importantly on the presumed need for reform, the type of reform, and its consequences.
- Donald Trump and His Mass Immigration Deportation Plan
- Australia Federation Encourages Immigration Policy
- Canada Current Immigration Policies
- Illegal Immigration’s Impact on Agricultural History
Illegal immigration in the agricultural sector in the United States has been beneficial as an illegal worker will do his or her work in any field at any condition.
- Alternative Solutions for Illegal Immigration
- America and Its Policy Toward Immigration
- Aging, Factor Returns, and Immigration Policy
- Immigration and Global Terrorism
Immigration and terrorism are sovereign social events curtailing from desperate causes and with fundamentally various goals.
- African American Migration and Foreign Immigration
- Analysis of the Causes and Effects of Immigration in the U.S.
- American Citizenship Policy and the Effects of Mexican Immigration
- Illegal Immigration and It’s Impact on the USA
This is called illegal Immigration, in other words, people who do not have work permit or any kind of permission from the government to come and stay in that particular country.
- America, Canada, and Mexico: Immigration Reform
- Addressing the Economic Impacts of Illegal Immigration
- Attitudes Towards Immigrants, Immigration Policies and Labour
- Therapy Principles for Working With Cultural Minorities in America
During the therapy, it is necessary to be sensitive and careful due to both hardships that immigrants inevitably experience in their lives away from their native land.
- Deportation: Immigration and Honest Illegal Immigrants
- American Immigrants: Illegal Immigration
🎓 Simple Research Topics about Immigration
- Current Debates and Policy on Immigration
- Canadas Present Immigration Policy
- Dealing With Illegal Immigration: The Role of Informality, Taxation, and Trade
- Bradley’s “Immigration and Acculturation, Child Care and Schooling”
Bradley’s article “Immigration and Acculturation, Child Care and Schooling” is devoted to adapting immigrants, specifically, their children, to a new society and culture.
- Australian Immigration and Its Effects
- Breaking Boundaries: Economic Growth in Canada in Relation to Immigration
- Arguments Between the Obama Administration and Congress on Immigration
- Immigrants’ Mental Health and Time Spent in the US
The hypothesis of this article is that the prolonged presence of immigrants in the United States for various reasons increases their stress levels.
- Alien and Immigration Law Cyprus
- American Immigration Policy and Immigrants
- European Immigrants and the New Immigration Period
- Immigration Laws v. Labor Laws: Wage Theft
The National Labor Relations Act (NLRA) was ratified in 1935 to guarantee employees’ rights and protect them against employers who impose unfair labor.
- Canadian Immigration Policy: The Effectiveness of the Point System and Other Instruments
- Cuban Refugees and U.S. Policy on Immigration
- American Citizenship and Immigration
- Illegal Immigration: Birthright Citizenship
This paper is an in-depth analysis of the issue of illegal immigrants and their need to acquire birth right citizenship of the nation they settle in.
- Australian Immigration Policy and Its Relation to Asia
- America Must Stop Illegal Immigration
- Economic Research and Labor Immigration Policy
- The Impact of Immigration on a Workplace
Immigrants have a positive impact on the organization. The benefits associated with the immigrant population are enjoyed by both employers and native employees alike.
- Discrimination and Immigration Policy Problems
- Current Political Issue Relating to Immigration
- Critical Analysis Illegal Immigration
- Legal and Illegal Immigration for the U.S. Economy
The number of illegal immigrants among the US population has increased from five million to approximately twelve million in the past decade.
- Agenda Setting, Public Opinion, and the Issue of Immigration Reform
- Chinese Immigration and Its Effects
❓ Immigration Research Questions
- What Immigration Brings America and How Donald Trump Views It?
- Are There Valid Economic Grounds for Restricting Immigration?
- Does Immigration Decrease Far-Fight Popularity?
- Can Immigration Alleviate the Demographic Burden?
- Does Illegal Immigration Empower Rightist Parties?
- Does Immigration Benefit the UK?
- Can Immigration Reduce Imbalances Among Labor Markets?
- Can Illegal Immigration Ever Be Solved?
- Can Old Immigration Theories Be Applied to New Immigrants?
- Does Illegal Immigration Impact Texas?
- Does Immigration Affect Wages?
- Does Immigration Affect the Phillips Curve?
- Does Immigration Grease the Wheels of the Labor Market?
- What Explains the Difference Between Germany’s and France’s Immigration?
- Does Immigration Cause Crime?
- What Immigration Policy Should Britain Have?
- What Drives Immigration Amnesties?
- Does Broadband Facilitate Immigration Flow?
- What Drives U.S. Immigration Policy?
- Are Concerns Over Immigration to Do With Culture of Economic Reasons?
- Does Immigration Affect the American Economy?
- Does Immigration Boost per Capita Income?
- Can Immigration Save Our Social Protection System?
- Are Attitudes Towards Immigration Changing in Europe?
- Does Europe Need Mass Immigration?
- Does Border Enforcement Protect U.S. Workers From Illegal Immigration?
- Can Illegal Immigration Lead to Terrorism?
- What Causes Illegal Immigration?
- Does Immigration Affect Demand for Redistribution?
- Can Selective Immigration Policies Reduce Migrants’ Quality?
- Does Immigration Affect Public Education Expenditures?