- Capitalism Institutions
The models of capitalism present various institutional frameworks characterizing the capitalist ideals practiced around the globe.
- The Destructive Nature of Capitalism
The modern world of capitalism and globalization provides a framework for each member of the global community to follow.
- Capitalism in the United States
Capitalism in the United States seems to be unsustainable. Although the US economy is the largest in the world, economic performance does not translate into living standards.
- Public Administration in Canada
Canadian Public Administration is unique in the sense that, unlike its neighboring countries, it includes every non-elected person employed by the government.
- Why Capitalism Started in Europe and Dominated the World
This line of argument holds that as city residents accrued enough primitive capital, they started reinvesting in production.
- Sustainable Capitalism: Utopia or Reality
Industrialism, combined with capitalism, led the world economy to the most significant increase in terms of material wealth that human history ever witnessed.
- Marx’s Reasons of Capitalist Economy Collapse
This essay will explain the reasons of Karl Marx prediction of a collapse of capitalist economy, it will be mainly on the crises and impacts of capitalist economies.
- Karl Marx’s Theory of Exploitation: A Critical Analysis
The essence of this exercise, therefore, is to develop a deeper understanding of Marx’s ideological perspective as well as the considerations of capitalism in the global market economy.
- The Modern Application of Economic Socialism
Coming to the aspect of economic socialism in Western economies, the paper seeks to demonstrate a recent appreciation of socialist measures by Western populations.
- Marxism: Speech for the Presentation About Marxism
The paper will tell about Marxism, its history, fundamental theories, and principles, as well as its significance for the world and science.
- Technology in Utopian Society According to Engels
This paper discusses the Engels utopia, where technological advancements in a utopian society would imply transformation that diminishes the structural facilitators of capitalism.
- Capitalism v. Socialism Think Piece
Demand and supply are two natural market counter forces that cannot be harnessed by the government, which is why the planned economy never yields any positive results.
- Pan-Asianism Movement and Geopolitics
Pan-Asianism represents a movement with aim of liberating Asia from foreign occupation. The main phase of cooperation was for a longer time represented by Japan and China.
- Capitalism: The Good, the Bad, and the Greedy
Many people associate capitalism with such a human feature as greed. Interestingly, some believe that socialistic societies have nothing to do with greed.
- Transformation to Communism and Societal Problems
Communism is fascinating in the way that it is humanistic, aiming to improve people’s lives and establish justice for everyone.
- Theory and Practice of International Relations
Diplomatic relationships and foreign policies on sustainability and accountable leadership are used by international institutions to influence interstate interaction.
- Labor Internationalism. “In Praise of the Empire” by Connolly
The paper aims to analyze how one of Connolly’s writings, “In Praise of the Empire,” helps to shed light on the values of labor internationalism.
- Capitalism and Socialism in the Modern World
This discussion post will focus on capitalism and socialism as two primary economic models and their place and roles in the modern world.
- Spread of Capitalism, Imperialism and Globalization
Starting from the late 16th century, European nations, especially Britain, had started overseas occupations starting with the Americas.
- The Antebellum Capitalism and Jeffersonians and Jacksonians Capitalist Ideals
The government played a significant role in shaping antebellum capitalism, but Jeffersonians and Jacksonians represented capitalist ideals better than the Federalists and Whigs.
- The Variety of Capitalism (VoC) Approach and Examples
The Variety of Capitalism approach’s multi-dimensional framework enables comparing and contrasting the models of industrial relationships that are polar but equally successful.
- Discussion of Capitalism Political Ideology
As a particular economic system, capitalism has already become an intrinsic part of modern Western society that affects millions of people which has four fundamental features.
- Nationalism, Socialism, and Capitalism in Indonesia
The paper states that nationalism, socialism, and capitalism are three central concepts that Indonesian political and social life revolves around.
- Discussion of Capitalism and Socialism
The paper discusses the idea of capitalism and the philosophy of socialism and describes its specifics - differencies and similarities.
- Marxist-Inspired Theory: Why It Is Still Relevant
The paper discusses Marxist-inspired theory, the ways in which it was different from other theoretical traditions, and why it remains relevant in the 21st century.
- The Communist Manifesto: Overview, Purpose, and Significance
The purpose of the Communist Manifesto was a detailed analysis of the society's structure and the presentation of communist ideas in the authors' vision.
- Socialism and Communism According to Marx and Engels
"The Communist Manifesto" by Marx and Engels discusses three types of socialism: conservative socialism, critical-utopian socialism, and reactionary socialism.
- Building a Communist Society in East Germany
The paper discusses why did East Germany become the place where the realization of the Marxian utopia of building a communist society was destined to occur.
- Karl Marx, Emile Durkheim, and Max Weber Views on Modernity, Capitalism, and Materialism
Karl Marx was in defense and criticism of the changes in modernity; he was an outstanding supporter of modernization, arguing that it would bring human liberation.
- Indonesian Politics and Its Major Tendencies
The report discusses the major trends in Indonesian politics. Indonesia made substantial progress in ensuring human rights and liberties.
- Marxism, Fascism, Capitalism, Socialism, and Liberalism Concepts
This essay will intend to discuss the essence of Marxism, fascism, capitalism, socialism, and liberalism concepts and clarify the difference between them.
- Does Karl Marx’s Critique of Capitalism Still Hold True in the 21st Century?
The economic system now corresponds to capitalism, which affects all strata of society, making huge gaps between them culturally and socially.
- Marx and Waltz Philosophy Comparison
Ideology is the frame of reference through which an individual sees the world and defined to be the total sum of a combination of values, attitudes, beliefs, and aspirations.
- Capitalist System and Its Flaws Analysis
This paper analyzes capitalism's flaws. The fundamental flaws of capitalism are worker exploitation, capitalistic governments, and consolidation of power.